企业 networks are crucial for connecting computers 和 related devices throughout the company, 集成系统, 管理基本数据. These networks allow global enterprises, both large 和 small, to optimize their operations. 因此, suffering a loss of availability resulting from cyber attacks can result in massive disruptions internally as well as with partners, 供应商, 和客户. Even a brief downtime can result in significant revenue losses.
Testing of the physical network itself is a time-consuming 和 expensive process. 在许多情况下, it is not practical to subject the network to real cyber attacks to study their impact because of the potential damage they can cause to the system. Creating a network digital twin using our simulation tools provides a zero-risk, cost-effective way to assess the cyber resiliency of the network 和 improve management 和 performance.
随着企业网络复杂性的增加, they pose new challenges in ensuring the network’s cybersecurity: simply building a firewall around the on-site network may no longer be enough. To ensure that the network continues to provide services even when under cyber attack, it is critical to underst和 how it behaves under different types of cyberattacks 和 to pro-actively prepare counter-measures.
- Attacks that compromise confidentiality can cause critical company data 和 user information to be leaked. Stolen intellectual property 和 operational data can be exploited by competitors, 使公司处于竞争劣势. 机密用户数据可以在暗网上出售, 造成名誉损害的, 监管机构罚款, 以及可能需要支付的补偿性损害赔偿.
- Attacks that compromise integrity can corrupt critical stored operational, 金融, 人员, 和客户数据. 不管攻击的类型, 如果企业网络出现问题, 它冒着不可逆转的损害的风险.
- Network operators are well aware of the damage cyber attacks can cause 和 therefore employ a variety of defensive measures (firewalls, 入侵检测系统(IDS), anti-virus software (AVS)) to protect their systems. 但太多的时候, they treat cyber preparedness as a one-time measure, not fully comprehending the need to constantly test their system 和 proactively strengthen their defenses.
How Your Networked 企业 Behaves Under a 网络 Attack Using 网络数字双s
Network digital twins can emulate the cyber resilience of both wired 和 wireless networks (with their unique vulnerabilities), 和 safely assess the way attack surfaces 和 defenses can affect attack propagation through networks 和 ultimately impact operations. Watch the webinar to learn the 好处 of using network digital twins to prepare for a cyber attack including:
- How network digital twins offer safe, scalable, cost-effective solutions
- Mitigating operational impacts of cyber threats such as virus propagation, malware 和 DDOS attacks
- Why network planners use emulation to assess the performance of their networks under a diverse set of operation conditions
Creating a 网络数字双 for Financial Institutions
WM真人可以提供多个 好处 throughout the lifecycle of the physical networks they represent, including:
- Improved performance by adjusting network configuration based on evaluating different options
- Safe environment for cyber security testing without affecting the physical twin
- Safe environment for operational or cyber defense training
- 网络性能评估, 可伸缩性, 和 cyber resilience prior to the large-scale rollout of new 和 evolving technologies
- Network digital twin to better manage the full network perimeter 和 the associated vulnerabilities to prepare 和 predict outcomes of cyber attacks
- Assess effectiveness of tools, techniques, 和 architectures for 金融 systems
- Integration with applications 和 external hardware to ensure application performance 和 consistency in user experience
- Measure 和 improve system resiliency for assured business operations
Zero-Day Attacks 和 What Organizations Can Do to Prevent Them
通常需要几天的时间, 周, 个月, 和 even years before a software developer learns of a vulnerability that led to a zero-day exploit, it’s critical that organizations protect themselves.
商业企业, 教育机构, 和 governmental organizations around the world all depend on reliable, 提供关键业务的有效网络, 关键任务的通信, 和信息. SCALABLE maintains a highly experienced group of technical professionals to support customers 和 projects of any scale 和 solve challenging problems with our advanced network digital twin technology.